The Salty EMBER underwater housing is a powerful setup, allowing for water shooting with the Freefly Systems Ember slow motion camera
The housing setup also allows topside/directors monitoring via waterproof SDI cabling up to 45m in length.
NOTE THIS IS FOR A COMPLETE READY TO SHOOT PACKAGE.
We also have the Freefly Systems Ember and a variety of compatible lenses available for rent.
- Salty Ember underwater housing (depth rated to 20m)
- Freefly Ember Camera
- 2x FXLion Nano 2 Batteries
- BM5 Monitor Back OR Externally Mounted Monitor
- Port Keys 5″ monitor
- D-Tap Cable for monitor power
- 1 lens + port of your choice
Lens Port Options:
- Tokina 11-20 CINE with focus, iris and zoom control
- Leica-R 24mm f2.8, 35mm f2, 50mm f2 with focus and iris control
- Leica-R lens kit for cinema work
- Surface monitoring system from housing to dry SDI end (45m)