The RED KOMODO underwater housing is a compact yet powerful setup, allowing for R3D RAW recording.
The housing also allows topside/directors monitoring via waterproof SDI cabling up to 45m in length.
NOTE THIS IS FOR THE HOUSING ONLY.
We also have the RED KOMODO camera and a variety of compatible lenses available for rent.
You can choose a full ready to shoot underwater package here.
- Salty RED KOMODO underwater housing – (depth rated to 20m)
- Shinobi SDI 5″ monitor
- 2x Sony NPF-770 Batteries for monitor
- 1 lens port of your choice
Additional Port Options:
- Canon 15-35mm RF flat port with focus and zoom control
- Canon 15-35mm RF 8″ dome port with focus and zoom control
- Tokina 11-20 CINE with focus, iris and zoom control
- Leica-R 24mm f2.8, 35mm f2, 50mm f2 with focus and iris control
- Canon 24-105mm RF flat port with focus and zoom control
- Canon 24-105mm EF flat port with focus and zoom control
- Canon 15-35mm RF for tack sharp images
- Leica-R lens work for high-end cinema work
- Surface monitoring system from housing to dry SDI end (45m)\
Note: Full camera / housing packages available here