Taking electronic equipment into a corrosive marine environment obviously comes with risk.
Our product undergoes strict quality control screening and testing prior to shipping to our customers. However, it is highly recommended that all users perform their own testing of the product within the proposed use environment. Users must read and understand our instruction manuals prior to using our products with camera equipment fitted.
There is a margin for user error when using our product that may result in leaking if the user does not properly seal the housing.
It is recommended that users take out insurance to cover the costs of repair or replacement of camera gear used with our products.
Under no circumstances is Salty Surf Housings responsible for any personal or third party injury, loss or damage to camera equipment, loss of income, or any costs incurred by users of our products.
Our products are designed and tested for shallow water and surface use only. They are not designed for diving or deep-water applications.
By accepting the terms and conditions when placing an order, you accepting the risk associated with the use of our products, and understand all the information within our terms and conditions.
Salty Surf Housings offers a 1-year warranty on all camera housings.
Accessories including ports, grips and leashes carry a 6-month warranty.
Warranty starts from the date of purchase and covers against defects and workmanship.
Salty Surf Housings’ liability shall not exceed the value of the item at the time of purchase.
Warranty does not cover:
- Misuse of the product
- Lack of care and maintenance
- Use of the product beyond the rated conditions
- Damage caused by dropping or excessive force.
Salty Surf Housings is not responsible for shipping costs or import duties & taxes for warranty claims.
Our housings are tested and rated to 20m/66 feet depth, however are designed to operate best at depths less than 10m/33feet.
They are not designed for diving or deep-water applications.
Use beyond rated conditions will void warranty.
- Returns will only be accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods
- Refunds will only be provided if the returned items are in as-new condition, and must not have been used or damaged in any way
- A 10% restocking fee applies to all returned or exchanged
- Proof of purchase is required
- Returns are not accepted for custom painted housings, custom housing orders or for housings with customer logos applied
- Deposits paid on custom housing orders are non-refundable
Salty Surf Housings is not responsible for shipping costs or for any import duties & taxes.
Orders and warranty claims will not be shipped until any payment has been made.